Best Places to Stay in London
London is comprised of several main neighborhoods because the city is vast. Choosing the best places to stay in London will greatly influence what you get to see and experience. Staying in a nice alternative rental in your favorite neighborhood will enhance the experience. Globalguestsuites.com is a wonderful resource for travelers looking to stay in and around London. Before you go and search for a place to stay do some research to discover which London neighborhood is best for you.
1. The West End. Staying in the West End will provide the most idyllic London experience but it does come with a lofty price tag. There’s nothing better than enjoying all that London has to offer right outside the door! You’ll find magical, world-class theatre, historic attractions to tour, and countless shopping experiences. There’s always something going on in the West End.
2. Bloomsbury. Bloomsbury is more quiet and appropriate for those who want to experience the smart, historical, soft side of London. The tree lined streets pose for serene pictures and many of Britain’s royal jewels and historic monuments are close by.
3. West London. Many tourists confuse West London with the West End. While they’re definitely not the same, West London is a great place to stay because it’s built with transportation links so that you can travel anywhere in the city. When you stay in West London you have so much flexibility to travel around the city and still stay in a more reasonably priced district. Notting Hill, in particular, offers an elegant escape in West London and is a real gem!
4. East London. The area of London east of the city center is becoming hip and super fashionable. All of the best new hotels are going up here and all of the most luxurious, fashion-forward travelers are calling East London their home away from home. The historic conversions of buildings and parks offer a special kind of experience where you can see the historic charms of London with an unexpected, modern flair.
5. The South Bank. Stay near the Westminster Bridge and revel in the exciting mix of museums, theaters, and galleries that line the streets. Even the most seasoned tourists find new joy in perusing the area’s art scene. It’s obvious that this is a great place to be because even the London natives spend their time here among the tourist crowds!
So if you’re looking for some great london rental apartments, come take a look at what Global Guest Suites has to offer. You can search our London listings by neighborhood which will help you pinpoint the best spot to stay.