Global Guest Suites highly recommends that all travelers, for their protection and peace of mind, insure themselves against trip cancellation, medical necessities and baggage loss. We hope that your time spent, arranged in a holiday apartment rental, is everything you want it to be, without the worry of cancellations, health issues or loss of luggage.
A brief summary of preferred benefits coverage is provided below. If you decide to take the travel insurance, while you stay at any of our accommodations, like our holiday apartments in London, you will be sent a form to sign, which must be sent back to Global Guest Suites.
Part A –
Trip Cancellation / Interruption
- Pays up to Trip Cost (maximum $10,000 per traveler) for non-refundable payments/deposits if the trip is canceled prior to departure
- Covered Reasons – Cancellation/Interruption must be due to a covered reason such as injury, sickness, death or due to Other Covered Events
Part B –
Medical Expense / Emergency Assistance, $25,000 USD
- Covers medical expenses incurred within one year of an injury or sickness suffered during the trip
- 24-Hour Assistance – provides physician and hospital referrals, medical monitoring, guarantee of medical payments and communication with friends or family during an emergency
Trip Delay, $500 USD
- Covers additional accommodation and traveling expenses up to $100 per day (maximum $500) when the trip is delayed 12 hours or more due to common carrier delay, lost or stolen documents, sickness, or injury
Baggage / Travel Documents / Baggage Delay, $1,000 USD
- Covers up to $1,000 loss or damage to baggage, personal effects and travel documents during the trip.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment, $2,500 USD
- Covers death and loss of limb or eyesight within 365 days of an accident
Conditions and Limitations
Certain exclusions and limitations apply and are detailed in the Description of Coverages brochure.
Time Sensitive Provisions-The exclusion for Pre-Existing Conditions is waived, provided premium for this policy is received no later than 14 days after the initial deposit/payment for the Trip and no insured person is disabled from travel when the premium is paid.
Looking for a holiday apartment in Paris? Check out our listings and our FAQ page for more info! We look forward to serving you during your travel.